- “It is an immutable law in business that words are words, explanations are explanations, promises are promises but only performance is reality.” Harold S. Geneen
- “Leadership is the art of getting extraordinary Performance from ordinary people.” Anonymous
- “There is nothing more difficult to take in hand more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success than to take the Leadership in the introduction of Change” N. Machiavelli
It is our Vision that any social corps (a company, a division, a department, a service within a corporate structure... are all structured bodies of men and women) can only be analysed as the congruence of People, Process, Culture and Organisation within a given Environment.
In the Management of Human Resources,
It is our creed that it should be globally recognised that People are the prime centre of the energy and capability of corporate value creation.
It is our experience that Processes are too often neglected and, in most cases, segregated from the soft skills associated with People Management in the quest for value creation.
It is our belief that Culture should be a collective awareness and engagement towards a common realisation of value creation stemming from productive results.
It is our thinking that Organisation is a mix of purposeful potentials for value creation, a positive encounter of People, Processes and Culture.
It is our observation that Organisational Capability can only be understood and defined within a precise Environment, where rigorous benchmarking is essential.
With this in mind, we have defined an 8-step methodology for performance improvement, leadership development and change management with emphasis on the following:
- start with questions, not answers
- be transparent with risk and opportunities
- prepare and support rigorous action
- increase organisational capability
- be flexible, not dogmatic
- put “quality service” first
1. LISTEN ATTENTIVELY
- understand client vision and objectives
- diagnose strengths and weaknesses
- outline risks and opportunities
2. CONFRONT CONSTRUCTIVELY
- question internal and external experience, facts and data
- assess objectivity and discomfort levels
- perform critical analysis
3. PLAN FORCEFULLY
- remove ambiguity
- discipline process of transformation
- deliver results while driving transformation
4. CLARIFY OPENLY
- explain positive and negative outcomes
- stress need for credible leadership
- reinforce necessity of organisational networking
5. HONE EXPLICITELY
- create specific transformation awareness
- seek permanent continuous improvement
- communicate with high impact
6. COMMIT RIGOROUSLY
- ignite practice of transformation
- focus on powerful action
- communicate progress of transformation
7. ENGAGE ACTIVELY
- maximise leverage of lean involvement
- accelerate delivery
- remain adaptable
8. SUPPORT STRUCTURALLY
- facilitate transformation discussions
- coach leadership team
- enhance culture of performance